Subject: Derdiedaswelt OÜ / Päring andmetöötlejale
From: "DerDieDasWelt Platformu" <[email-masked]>
To: "info.aki"
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2025 16:15:36 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To Whom It May Concern,

We would like to provide clarity regarding our contractual
relationship with the client in question.

All of our Managing Directors are based in Istanbul, and the company’s
operations are actively managed from Turkey. Our team
leaders—responsible for document preparation, job search, coordination
of medical translations, and visa applications—are also located in
Turkey.

As explicitly outlined in Clause 13 of our service agreement, which
can be found in English below, DerDieDasWelt OÜ prepares a
professional and comprehensive Job Application Folder for each client.
This includes the CV, motivation letter, and translations of relevant
documents such as certificates and reference letters. This folder is
an essential part of our service delivery and is used in all job
applications. As part of our standard process, it is shared with
potential employers, recruitment agencies, and uploaded to job search
platforms.

In this specific case, we offered the client an opportunity to
terminate the contract and provided an option for a partial refund
corresponding to services not rendered. However, the client declined
this offer and continued receiving services from our company.

The client is currently employed in Germany as a medical doctor, in a
position found and coordinated by our team. She obtained her
Berufserlaubnis (temporary practice license) with the support of our
staff. Every component of her application was reviewed and approved by
her, and she was fully informed of our ongoing efforts on her behalf.

In light of these facts, the allegations raised are baseless and irrational.

For your reference, please find the English translation of Clause 13 below.

Should you require any further clarification, please do not hesitate
to contact us.

Sincerely,
Aysu Kaşdan
Managing Director
DerDieDasWelt OÜ

---

Clause 13 – Declaration of Explicit Consent Regarding the Access,
Processing, and Transfer of Personal and/or Sensitive Health Data

I have been clearly informed, as outlined in the information notice
provided to me, about the ways in which my personal and/or sensitive
health data will be processed in relation to the subject matter of
this contract by DDDW. Accordingly, I hereby freely and explicitly
give my consent to the following:

* The processing, storage, and transfer (domestic or international) of
my personal and/or sensitive health data;
* The retrieval of any information and documents related to my
personal and/or sensitive health data from both public and private
service providers within the scope of the contract;
* The transfer of my personal and/or sensitive health data to relevant
companies, regulatory and supervisory authorities, and judicial bodies
for purposes arising from the applicable legislation and for the
execution of the contractual services;
* The storage of such data by DDDW for the period prescribed by law;
* The use of my personal and/or sensitive health data at every stage
and in every process required to fulfill the obligations of this
contract.

I hereby declare my full and voluntary consent.
* I approve.