Subject: Guardarian OÜ - andmekaitse spetsialisti andmed
From: "Ilja Nikiforov" <[email-masked]>
To: "AKI info"
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2025 11:41:52 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Lugupeetud Andmekaitse Inspektsioon,

Edastan teile avalduse seoses Guardarian OÜ (14320990) 
andmekaitsespetsialisti muutmisega.

Lugupidamisega | Sincerely | С уважением,
Ilja Nikiforov

 <http://eestifirma.ee/> EESTI FIRMA OÜ
Tel: (+372) 641 77 77
Vesivärava 50, Tallinn, Estonia, 10152

Mobile phone | WhatsApp: (+372) 820 88888
Telegram: https://t.me/EF_Ilja

Follow us on social media:

LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/eesti-firma/>  (corporate) | 
Linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/in/ilja-nikiforov/>  (personal)

Confidentiality notice. This email and its attachments are intended solely 
for the addressee of the email. The email may contain information that is 
privileged, confidential, and / or not subject to disclosure in accordance 
with the applicable law. If you are not the addressee of this email or you 
have received the e-mail by mistake, we notify that any publication, 
copying, distribution of the information in the email is strictly prohibited 
and may be unlawful. In this case, we ask you to immediately notify the 
sender and delete this email and attachments from your system.