Subject: Request for information on procedures for accessing data in SIS/SIRENE
From: "Eduardo S Dias" <[email-masked]>
To: "AKI info"
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2025 13:20:44 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sirs,

I am writing to you to request detailed information on the formal procedure 
for obtaining access to personal data that may be recorded in the Schengen 
Information System (SIS) and the SIRENE system relating to a specific 
citizen.

Specifically, we would like the following information:

1. What is the official procedure for requesting verification of a citizen's 
data in your country's SIS/SIRENE?

2. What documents and personal information about the citizen are required to 
formalize this request (ID, passport, etc.)?

3. Can the application be submitted by a legal representative? If so, what 
additional documents are required?

4. Can the application be sent by post or electronic mail, or does it 
require the physical presence of the interested party?

5. Is there a specific form that must be filled in?

6. Is there a fee to be paid for this service?

7. What is the estimated response time after submitting the request?

8. In which language(s) can the request be submitted?

Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter and I remain at your 
disposal for any further clarification that may be necessary.

Best regards,
Eduardo Dias
Lawyer
CP 59368P OA