Subject: New DPO appointed to Runikon Retail OU (IKEA Estonia)
From: Lina Gužienė <[email-masked]>
To: "AKI info"
Cc: "Liina Kroonberg",Kotryna Kerpauskaitė <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2025 13:18:56 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Good afternoon,

Herewith we would like to notify you about a newly  appointed DPO of
Runikon Retail OU (IKEA Estonia) - Kotryna Kerpauskaitė  to Please see
additional information enclosed.

Kind regards,

Lina Gužienė

Lina Gužienė

General Legal and Privacy Counsel Baltics

IKEA

Estonia | Latvia | Lithuania

Laisves av. 3, LT – 04215 Vilnius

+37066193705

[email-masked]

 <http://www.ikea.lt/> www.IKEA.lt |  <http://www.ikea.lv/> www.IKEA.lv |
<http://www.ikea.ee/> www.IKEA.ee

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended

solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are

not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any
action taken or

omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

In certain cases, with reasonable suspicion and in order to ensure the
protection of reputation,

confidential company’s data, to ensure compliance with competition and
other laws, prevent

the potential criminal acts or infringement of work duties, to ensure
security of the systems

against break-in, data theft, viruses, dangerous web pages, malware,
company has the

right to access the content of this electronic communication.

Privacy notice: Information on how we process your personal data can be
found  <https://www.ikea.lt/lt/privacy-policy> here.