Subject: Notification of DPO Termination for Kronos Bio, Inc.
From: "Nathalie Conradie" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Kronos Bio - VeraSafe Project Team" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2025 11:59:07 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam

I am contacting you on behalf of VeraSafe. We previously notified you in 
2021 that we served as the Data Protection Officer for Kronos Bio, Inc.

This is to inform you that with effect from February 7, 2025, VeraSafe will 
no longer be serving as the Data Protection Officer for Kronos Bio, Inc. 
Delaware, USA company (with its address at 1300 So. Camino El Real, Suite 
400, San Mateo, CA 94402).

Kindly update your records and/or DPO register accordingly.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Nathalie Conradie

Associate Privacy Counsel

+1‑617‑398‑7067

|

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

VeraSafe® - <https://www.verasafe.com/>   www.verasafe.com