Subject: Non-PI Data transfer - Estonia Inquiry
From: "Laura Ocampo" <[email-masked]>
To: "AKI info" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "GIT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 22:09:11 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Laura Ocampo from Entirety LLC, 
a compliance consulting company. We are currently exploring opportunities 
for IoT deployments in various countries and would greatly appreciate your 
assistance.

It is of our knowledge that Estonia currently has a regulation in place for 
data protection of personal information  through the Personal Data 
Protection Act 2018. However, due to the type of information generated by 
IoT devices, we would like to know if there is any regulation in place in 
the country for Non personal information which needs to be considered for 
data transfer.

Thank you! Looking forward to your feedback in this inquiry.

-- 

Laura Ocampo

Global Intelligence Team

Entirety LLC

Your solution to global fast-track certification

Phone: +1 408 852 7179 or 408 852 1113

skype: live:.cid.3f26a73e604f1a6b