Subject: Retseptikeskkonnas teisele isikule ostmine
From: Pille Mägar <[email-masked]>
To: "AKI info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2024 14:07:48 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere,

Kirjutan vastuseks eilsele telefonikõnele.

www.euroapteek.ee <http://www.euroapteek.ee>  Retseptiravimite keskkonnast
ei ole võimalik teisele isikule retseptiravimit osta kui patsient pole
andnud Terviseportaalis vastavat volitust.

Lisan kirjale kuvatõmmised, kui proovida näha retsepte isikule, kes
selleks volitust andnud ei ole. Sellisel juhul tuleb ekraanile info, et
kuvatavaid tulemusi ei ole.

Parimat soovides/ Best regards,

Pille Mägar

Apteegi juhataja / Pharmacy manager

PharmaMint OÜ

Taevakivi 1, Tallinn, Estonia

Tel. +372 5199 8920

 <http://www.azeta.ee/> www.euroapteek.ee

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this
e-mail by anyone else in unauthorized. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the original sender immediately by
reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you
are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. The internet communications are not
guaranteed to be secure or virus-free and Company does not accept
responsibility for any loss arising from unauthorised access to, or
interference with, any internet communications by any third party, or from
the transmission of any viruses. Replies to this e-mail may be monitored
by the Company for operational or business reasons.