Subject: FW: KonsulteerimiseTere päevast
From: "Martin Tomberg" <[email-masked]>
To: "AKI info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 10:15:50 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere

Edastasime teil selle taotluse 13.05.22. Ma kahjuks ei suuda leida seda
taotlust, kas palun saaksite selle mulle uuesti edastada.

Parimate soovidega

Martin Tomberg

Safety and Security Manager

IKEA Estonia

Runikon Retail OÜ

Kangrumetsa tee 1, Kurna küla Harjumaa 75307, Estonia

+372 5845 4173

 <http://www.ikea.ee/> www.IKEA.ee

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

In certain cases, with reasonable suspicion and in order to ensure the
protection of reputation, confidential company’s data, to ensure
compliance with competition and other laws, prevent the potential criminal
acts or infringement of work duties, to ensure security of the systems
against break-in, data theft, viruses, dangerous web pages, malware,
company has the right to access the content of this electronic
communication.

Privacy notice: Information on how we process your personal data can be
found  <https://www.ikea.ee/et/privacy-policy> here.

From: Inga Intė <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2022 12:03 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Martin Tomberg <[email-masked]>
Subject: KonsulteerimiseTere päevast

Tere päevast,

Palun andke nõu.

Best Regards

Inga Intė

Legal and Data Protection Specialist IKEA Baltics

UAB “FELIT” (IKEA Lithuania)

1 Vikingų st., LT - 02182 Vilnius

Mobile +370 636 26503

 <http://www.ikea.lt/> www.IKEA.lt |  <http://www.ikea.lv/> www.IKEA.lv |
<http://www.ikea.ee/> www.IKEA.ee

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. In certain
cases, with reasonable suspicion and in order to ensure the protection of
reputation, confidential company’s data, to ensure compliance with
competition and other laws, prevent the potential criminal acts or
infringement of work duties, to ensure security of the systems against
break-in, data theft, viruses, dangerous web pages, malware, company has
the right to access the content of this electronic communication. Privacy
notice: Information on how we process your personal data can be found
<https://www.ikea.lt/en/privacy-policy> here